1 lb. fresh broccoli cut into spears or 1 - 10 oz pkg. of frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained (I used frozen broccoli
crowns by C and W)
1 1/2 cups cubed chicken or turkey (I used
Foster Farms already-grilled chicken strips)
1 can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. fine dry bread crumbs (I used Kellogg's corn
flake crumbs and more than 2 T)
1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In 10" x 6" baking dish, arrange broccoli; top with chicken.
3. In small bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over chicken.
4. Sprinkle generously with cheese.
5. In cup, combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over cheese.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
NOTE: I tripled the recipe and cooked it at 350 for about an hour. I always like more cheese, cornflake crumbs, and butter than stated! Randi